Process is simple for Shirdi Darshan booking. All you need is to follow a set of rules. It’s imperative to take proper guidance and assistance before visiting any such a pious place. Devotees arriving in Shirdi need to visit reception centers which have been opened opposite to the S.T. Bus Stand.
1) On arrival, get in touch with the reception centers being operated by the Sansthan
2) Visit the enquiry office for booking accommodation available after registration.
· Go to Online services –
· For the first time, register with email ID, digital passport size photograph and a valid Identity card.
· Select date for Aarti, Darshan or accommodation
· A max. of 1 Aarthi and 1 Darshan is allowed on payment basis
· Payment is done through Credit/Debit and Net banking
· Receive registration detail on the email Id shared
· Get a print of the reservation confirmation
3) Occupied room/s should be locked before going out.
4) If the accommodation provided is in the common hall, keep luggage in charge of any
member of the party.
5) Locker facility at nominal charge is also available at enquiry office.
6) Leave no any belongings behind in the toilets and the bathrooms
7) During Aartis in the Samadhi mandir, take special care of ornaments and purses from pickpockets
8) Look after children
9) The Sansthan performs all religious functions and Poojas in premises. Necessary payments for the service are made.
10) Boxes have been provided in the mandir itself to receive offerings in the name of Dakshina and Hundis.
11) Make offerings in cash at the office against a receipt
12) Remember Baba left no heirs or disciples behind who should guard themselves against any fraud practiced by impostors.
13) Loads of Literature containing authentic information on Sai Baba have been published by the Sansthan and is readily available at book shops near the Samadhi mandir
14) A complaint/suggestion book is kept in the office. Write clear, in case of having any, complaints/suggestions along with their full name/s and addresses. The Shri Saibaba Sansthan trust takes serious note of such complaints/suggestions and takes appropriate action.
15) Give donations through Money Orders, Postal Orders, Crossed A/C, Payee Cheques or drafts.
16) Sending cash or currency notes in postal envelopes is not allowed.
17) The Shri Saibaba Sansthan Trust does not appoint any representative for the purpose of collecting donations.
18) All necessary assistance and guidance is readily available at the reception centers of the Sansthan.
The course of action is taken by the Shri SaiBaba mandir to facilitate people who come all the way here in Shirdi. The Sai baba Shirdi Darshan Booking Online process contains everything from opening to closing of temple, and other procedure. Every devotee needs to abide by the process prescribed. It’s important to know rules for Shirdi Saibaba Darshan. The set of regulations are decrees for visitors. Browse the official website. The online portal works all hours. Visit the single website to access of all the services available online.